Copyright Information for Wag and FEtch
Love my dog treat recipes and blog posts and want to share them? Please know that my work falls under copyright law. Below is the outline for permissible ways to share my content, photos, videos, text, etc.
1. OFFICIAL COPYRIGHT:
- Watermarked photos and original text copyright: 2019-now by Becky Bergman of Wag and Fetch®
- I grant permission to use my photos AND links (always together – watermark must remain in photo and photo may NOT be altered in any way) to be shared on social media and other web sites, but NOT the recipe text (directions and such). For recipes, you may publish the ingredient list only and must provide a link back to my website for the directions. For all other blog posts, please use no more than 100 words and simply provide a link back to my blog for the rest.
- All other rights reserved.
- Other bloggers may post their version of my dog treat/food recipe, with their own photos and text, but please link back to original recipe.
- Please be respectful. I do not charge for what I do.
2. PUBLISHING MY CONTENT:
Please do not publish my recipes or photos without my written consent. This includes magazines, books, handouts, newsletters or any other form of commercial print.
3. WANT TO PRINT MY Dog treat RECIPES or a blog post?
Please contact me directly if you would like to print one of my recipes or blog post for distribution of any kind (books, magazines, etc.).
STANDARD DISCLOSURE: In order to support this blog, I may receive compensation or other types of remuneration for talking about products or services and/or providing a link to said products or services from this blog. However, all opinions are my own and I will only endorse those products or services which I truly feel are of value to my readers. I also use affiliate links in some of my posts for companies such as for Amazon or Share-a-Sale, among others. I can take no responsibility for how those companies do business.
* Last updated: April 16, 2020